Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Beautiful Lights/Lamps

IMG_5395

I like capturing beautiful lamps from the rooms where I stay during my travel. Though I capture anything that attracts me in a room, the lamps and their lights take my attention as soon I enter. Though I’m always open to windows, sometime it’s the light and lamps create beautiful ambiance and mood to stay in the room.  The elegant lights and lamps here were shot from the room where I stayed in Ooty, in April, and I find it delicate to produce a flimsy effect to stay within. For the light blue coloured walls the lamps are ornate. 

IMG_5396

8 comments:

Lady Fi said...

Lovely lamps!

L. D. said...

They both are good designs. It is nice when they choose lamps with some good design that goes beyond just function.

Rose said...

That last light really is a little beauty.

Destination Infinity said...

The second light looks nice. It's a good example where art meets function.

Destination Infinity

carol l mckenna said...

Creative theme and photography ~ well done ~ ^_^

Happy Week to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Rajesh said...

Beautiful lamp shades.

Anonymous said...

This may be a duplicate comment. The first one said it didn't go through.

I'm with you. I love the lighting. Especially low lighting. I think it's because I get migraines so I tend to stay away from bright lights. The warmer the lighting the better for me.

Have a beachy week!
Elsie

Ankita said...

lamps can literally change a room's decor! lovely lamp and nice shot!