Friday, November 14, 2014

Attitudes and Nephew

Today is children’s day in India. The first Prime Minister of Independence India, Jawaharlal Nehru, was born on this day and his fond for children inspired to declare his birthday as children’s day. Chacha (uncle) Nehru is what children called him fondly; who also showed affection towards children and his love for rose often sees him comparing the both, “saying that children were like the buds in a garden. They should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they were the future of the nation and citizens of tomorrow”. He felt that children are the real strength of a country and very foundation of society.

I totally agree with his words above, as I strongly believe good children are gift to society. I like to share something here on the line of children’s day from my personal thought on children. I always admire children for their innocence and being true towards their feeling and attitude. I strongly condemn parents enforcing their personal perspective as the perfect way of viewing things in children. The truth could be only one and it is our duty to teach them irrespective of what we think personally and teach them how to write and let not decide what they have to write. Give way to their true feeling and freedom to let them scribble as their initial expression and respect their attitude if it was right from a common view and not from your personal angle. Everyone knows growing children is not easy task and only responsible parents could lead their children best in attitude.

Along with my nephew...
Along with my nephew, wishing all Happy Children’s Day 
Coming to the actual post here: I had to spent another wonderful day with my nephew Barath at home and going out to beach, last week, after he kept calling me few time as he come back to his grandmother’s house. He thinks that visiting his grandmother house means coming to ours as well. He remembers my name well and the relation between us, as I am the only younger brother to his father (my cousin) whom he was close and share more time than the other younger brothers of his father. I was truly touched by his attitude towards me and I almost melt away when he called me to say bye before leaving his grandmother house to his own.

He exhibits great gasping power and good at memorise. His attitude towards relationship is enriched which I haven’t seen it in any other children who have been close with me latter. In next six months he will be left to school and I really wonder will I get to share time with him like now. But anyhow I am so happy for his love and attention toward me and I used to forget almost everything that bothers me when I am with him. Who won’t fall in love with someone holding innocent smile and share from his heart? 

8 comments:

ashok said...

your nephew looks cute :)

TexWisGirl said...

he is SUCH a sweet child with a beautiful smile. i know you love him so!

Uppal said...

SMILING BARATH WITH HIS INTELLIGENT LOOKS, CAN SURELY LIFT ONE'S SPIRITS UP!

Destination Infinity said...

Yes, he is a cute kid :)

Destination Infinity

GreenComotion said...

Hi Jeevan,
Love the smiles and they put a smile on my face, so thanks.

Take care.

Peace :)

Rajesh said...

Happy children day to your nephew.

Twilight Man said...

The boy is so handsome! He will become an actor someday.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

What a great picture of you two, Jeevan! You should put that in a frame on the wall!