Monday, October 06, 2014

Just happenings

The month of October haven’t begun comfort with me as I caught up with severe cold and cough, which make feel most irritating. I woke up with sore throat on Oct 1 and it indicated me the symptom of cold or flu which usually begins like that for me. I know flu is a common cause among human but the phase doesn’t seems to be nice and passing it was tough esp. with weak respiratory system. The resistance power seems to be very less with muscular dystrophy associates, so the influence of flu easily picks up and become obstinate to cool down. I couldn’t be systematic as I planned the week and wasn’t able to do things rather let anything happen on own. Glad the flu influenced while it was festival time here and I relaxed watching new movies one after another on television despite having trouble with…

Our pet dog Maya is also quite back to normal and her surgical wound was healed to let restore her enthusiasm.  It was really difficult to keep her away from licking or biting the wound, but glad despite denied applying medicine she recovered well. For more than a week she didn’t come out of her favorite hideout (beneath the bureau) and only made quick in and out for bathroom. After every haircut her movements used to be very active and become so hungry to finishing off anything quickly. She perhaps gone though very painful time due to surgery, for her to can’t even stand for a moment and it made us worry but she also makes smile with her every step in forward toward her healing. Now we are happy that we put her into a peaceful journey and trouble free health.  

My parents had bought a second hand Suzuki Swift car to make my travel easier, since I had trouble climbing into our SUV. The car came with low budget and good in condition don’t want me to miss it, and swift is one of my favorite cars and ride quality is so good and I had couple of travel on ECR before decided on purchase. We have upgraded the tires of the car to big size to add more comfort on any kind of road. I still have to modify the car with turnout seat, while looking for transferring hoist to import from abroad to make further easer and I am also suppose to change or alter my wheelchair to suit for the car and more comfort on sitting. Later I’m experiencing back pain due to long duration sitting on the wheelchair or improper sleeping position… looking forward to a change. 

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i'm sorry you were ill. flu and cold is hard to get rid of, but even more so if your respiratory system is compromised. i am glad your dog is better! and i hope you can get the new vehicle outfitted soon for your ease!

George said...

While I'm glad to hear that Maya is much better, I'm sorry to hear about your sore throat and cold. I hope you have much good luck with your new car.

Twilight Man said...

Hope you get well soon and stay healthy always. The same wish for your dear Maya too.

I like Suzuki Swift and it is a popular car here for younger drivers as it is powerful. Cars are very expensive in my country.

Uppal said...

Take care Jeevan! Have lots of fluids and light nourishing food. Porridge in the morning and well cooked watery dals(pulses) give lot of relief. One tea spoon of honey in lukewarm water in the mornings helps too.
Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!

Destination Infinity said...

Good to know that Maya is doing well now. The flu is just a passing phase for you, wish it disappears soon. Enjoy all your travels in the new Swift :)

Destination Infinity

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, I am so sorry to hear that you suffered from the Flu-bug... That is NO FUN at all... Glad you are feeling better.

You will love the new car ---and will enjoy just being able to get out more often now.. Sometimes, when I am not feeling well, it always helps just getting out and taking a ride in the car. Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Glad your doggie is better also...
Hugs,
Betsy

Rajesh said...

I wish you speedy recovery. Take good care of yourself.

Renu said...

Take care and get well soon!

Krishna/കൃഷ്ണ said...

Its common. Recently a flu killed my 8 days.

I wish you speedy recovery...

thanks

Ankita said...

flu and common cold are really annoying :P
pets are like kids and when they fall ill, it really hurts.
Swift is indeed a good car! congrats :)

Indrani said...

I think it is the season, lots of virus floating around.
Do take good care of yourself.