Monday, September 01, 2014

A cute teaser

I frequently come across the teaser of the Tamil film Megha in television recently and I couldn’t avoid looking at it every time flashed on the screen. Though it seems like a romantic film, since the picture has a handsome hero and pretty cute heroine… the title (a female name) itself reveals the film perhaps centers a girl called Megha. But I couldn’t stop watching the ad, as it makes glimpses out of beautiful shots and romance between the pair esp. the girl’s presence admire watching. Not to forget the film’s music was composed by Maestro Ilaiyaraja enhances the beauty so well in the teaser.


From a small Google search I come to know the heroin’s name was Srushti Dange and she’s a model turned actress. I also realized that I have admired her already through an ad which I couldn’t recollect well now, but her cute dimple and sweet smile has something magic to captivate. Isn’t it?  She is someone so pretty and lovely, to become a dream girl ;)  

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

she is a real beauty!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the film too! I love her dimples.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

She is a beauty, Jeevan. It's no wonder she is a 'dream girl' for you.... I like that dimple also.

Thanks for those nice comments you made on my blog posts. They mean so much to me.
Hugs,
Betsy

Renu said...

She is cute:)

Destination Infinity said...

Quite average ;)

Destination Infinity

Optimistic Existentialist said...

She is breathtaking indeed, Jeevan :)

Ramakrishnan said...

she is indeed a captivating and charming girl with a pleasing smile !

Rajesh said...

This definitely looks worth a viewing.

Twilight Man said...

In my country, we all love to see the movie stars from India.

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

doing a lot of research of the girl.eh?
karthik amma

Priya said...

She is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Sooooooooo nice