Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Trip to southern tip

I went through a mixed emotion and feeling through a journey of nearly 2000kms touching the southern tip of the country as well as the beginning of the Western Ghats. For a week there were quite no television, laptop, internet and newspaper to let know anything happening around and it was a world boundless to any thought or thinking about home or things to depress than impressed by many way.
Goodbye
It was a wonderful journey to say which has something as setbacks too to my ever long distance in travel and interrupted at many places but still managed to complete it quite. Early it was my cam to go for capturing unclear pictures and frequent hang to lens error couldn’t mend until now as the price requested for is two third the sum of cam cost want us to go for another instead spending the partial rate of an advanced one on the old.

As soon touched the NH following the suburb traffic, we discovered a trouble with the vehicle that began to wobbling like a boat on the road after 80kmph or leave accelerate free from high speed. It took lot of our time searching for a service centre and each one we seek gives a different opinion on the problem and one says to our surprise that Scorpios are like this, but this is the first time for us to experience the wobbling in 3 years of using Scorpio.
Kumari Munai
It was terrible when it wobbles on speed and we all frighten about this shake and my grandfather been a drive for long time doesn’t see it as a normal sign make us to give prior to the vehicle to put back our plan and only later doing the wheel aliment in Madurai gave us hope to move ahead with wobbling become less. This is the first time for me to watch a sunset on sea, but if not quite the sight was majestic!

The guest house we stayed in Kanyakumari has a wide vast sea front and being at a distant elevation the sight was grand with the Vivekananda Rock memorial and Tiruvaluvar statue to left and Gandhi Mandapam and Kamaraj memorial at beneath, the sea was stillness to ships and boats sail on. The most emotional and heartfelt moment of the travel was visiting my friend Razick’s home in Tirunelveli and I could not say a word how I felt when faint with love.
Ocean view
Our Black Scorpio
Me and Razick where friends for nearly 7 years introduced through yahoo messenger and from then he’s become a part of my family and have met more than couple of times at my home and we always wished each other on our festivals and his mom is whom always desire to meet me whenever I call him. I made sure the visit and was indeed moved to the core how she welcomes me with tear… and I was emotionally stunned and couldn’t express anything at her behalf love and hugs.

I would consider it as one of best moments in my life and always be a memorable one to ever last and I quite forget holding the camera to take photos along with them but my memories captured the in-erasable portrait of hers. Love u mom!

12 comments:

Lakshmi said...

lovely pics Jeevan..i hope to be there in 2012..seasons greetings to you

Ash said...

Sounds like a lovely trip. I absolutely LOVED the first photo.

I wish you and your loved ones a Happy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

congrats jeevan on winning award from ashok's blog.

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Brilliant post, Jeevan. Seems you've had a great trip.

Wishing you and folks a Merry Christmas.

sandya said...

COngrats on winning versatile blogger award..just saw in ashok's blog.

kalaiselvisblog said...

first of all, i was worried without ur post & comments.. thought dat u might not feeling well...

now, happy dat u had a wonderful trip inspite of the obstacles..

ur friendship is so emotional.. i felt it Jeevan...

Kavi said...

Lovely pictures and wonderful thoughts. Thanks for sharing

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

jeevan,
I remember that your scorpio wobbled like this even on our Bangalore trip.
Moms are always moms, always full of love and kindness.
I am happy to read that you had a very good trip.
best wishes.
karthik+amma

Irfanuddin said...

so....you had a wonderful trip....nice...:)

wish you a very happy n Merry Christmas....

Urmi said...

Though I have visited Kanyakumari several times but always feel like visiting again as I liked the place very much. Very beautiful pictures and nice description.
Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
You are welcome at my new posts-
http://urmi-z-unique.blogspot.com
http://amazing-shot.blogspot.com

Kalyan said...

Simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!

Anonymous said...

If you have not made use of something in a year, it may be time to let it go.
In 1997 Mill Network at Kinderdijk-Elshout was added.
You're bound to get so many responses that you simply won't have the time to weed through the
list and find the perfect companion.

Here is my web page travel and leisure family