Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Deepavali

Deepavali means something to everyone. May it be new cloths, sweets, crackers, worship, new film release or get-together; everyone celebrates the day with joy. There said many stories and belief behind this festival, but in my view it’s a festival of joy and lights and I see it as a traditional festival that brings enthusiastic and to share sweet bond.
Happy Deepavali
Everyone has there part of sweet memories of celebrating deepavali at their young age, but as we grow we caught up with knowledge and occupied with varies interest, some of us miss the joy of celebrating deepavali and scatter being career wise and distance to not being together with dear ones on this occasion. I think I’m giving more importance to this festival and it’s so true that for celebrating a single day we should never disturb our routine.

I wonder how we people become wiser to stop celebrating festivals unlike our younger days and the other day I felt are we becoming lazy to bring our enthusiasm out or lack of interest to share our love and bond. May I be right or wrong, festivals are some occasion created for us to get together to share our joy and love at least, while relations or neighbors are words shrinking its meaning these days. Btw. Wish you all a delighted festival of lights and enthusiastic. Happy Deepavali!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeevan, hope you are well now...Wishing you also a very Happy Diwali...May the beauty of deepawali season lighten your home with happiness, joy and prosperity...!

Devika Jyothi said...

Happy Deepavali, Jeevan :)

& good to know, you are doing well :)

wishes,
devika

Lakshmi said...

Happy deepavali ..

Sujata said...

Happy Diwali Jeevan!

Resonator said...

Hi brother..happy diwali..
happy blogging

krystyna said...

How are you, Jeevan?

Probably I am lazy, Jeevan. Generally I don't like to celebrate any festivals.
But I wish you
Happy Deepavali
from deep of my heart!

Kavi said...

Happy Deepavali my friend ! I hope the spirit of the festival permeates all of Chennai indeed !

:)

Urmi said...

Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Diwali.

Miladysa said...

Happy Deepavali Jeevan!

Arooj said...

best wishes for diwali

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Brilliant! Hope you had a nice time! Many thanks for your wishes!

cyclopseven said...

Happy diwali to you too Jeevan.

Keshi said...

A very Happy Diwali to ya Jeevan!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

same to u dear :)