Monday, October 17, 2005

My Eye view of Gajini


Gajini, originally uploaded by Jeevan_.

Mom, Dad, & me went to Prathana Drive-in to watch Gajini on Saturday evening. I am very happy to go out with family. Every time I like to go for theater before 10 minutes, to watch Documentary films, that day they put Indo-Africa conference in Indonesia, is very nice.

About Gajini

Surya play as SanjaiRamasami, owner of Cell phone company, Asin as Kalpana. Kalpana is an AD film actress, Sanjay like Asin, and he dint show that he is Sanjay, but asin tells to him he is lover of SanjaiRamamsami. Afterwards asin told to Sanjay that he dint even see Sanjay, after, they too fall in love. One-day asin come in train, that time he save some children’s from rowdies, so rowdies plan to kill asin. Like the plan they killed Asin and beat Sanjay on his head, after wards he went to Short Term Memories, he remembers only what happen in 15 minutes. So he have the rowdy photo with him and searching, and he found the rowdy and kill him.

Actually I went for Gajini to see Asin and her love. Love scenes are very beautiful, asin is very very cute. Asin had proved his acting talent, and the comedy scenes are very good; monobala, sathian, asin and Sanjay scene are very laughter. In one scene asin’s dialogue is very good especially in hospital, Pombalaika ippathan adupuaraela irunthu valiya varaga athu ungalukku pudikkalaya. It is very sad (pavama) to see when he died.

After “Pareazahan”, Surya got a chance to prove his acting. He is very nice in Sanjayramasami character; Gals will loss their sleep after seeing Sanjay. Short term memories Surya’s fight remembers Pithamagan Vikram. When rowdy chase asin, Sanjay save her there the fight is excellent. Sanjayramasami said he will sale 5 crore cellphones in tamilnadu, I thought the movie will be very interesting, but what happend to his plan director forget to tell that. Nayanthara is very hot. I can’t hope, how I saw her in Chandramuke. The screenplay is very good; the director had taken the movie without boring. The flashback had separated in to 2 parts. The Music director Harris Jayaraj had done a good job, I lost me on the end of the song “Sutrum Vizhi” asin face is very beautiful on the end of this song. Cameras are excellent in Songs. Olipathipathivaler (cinematographer) R.D.Rajasager is played in fighting scenes.

Another hero of the movie is A.R.Murugadas; it is a very big hit for him.
Murugadas have said some lessons to society, in the kidnapping scene. In introduction song of asin his face is not good, they can change the location of the song, and dress the director had forget this. The camera idea is super. The villans face is new.
This is another hit for A.R.Murugadas after Dhina and Ramana.
Gajini is very different story, the screenplay are very is fine. This is the eye view of mine, of Gajini.

11 comments:

Gnana Kirukan said...

Ho Asin - My asin! She is mine and only mine! :P

I just luv her! Do u know that I have her contact number ? ;)

Gnana Kirukan said...

Btw most probably I will be coming to chennai within a few weeks time :) - I will definitely come to meet u ok va :)

Jeevan said...

Arjuna - sorry friend, thariya younga alla potutain.

You all most welcome friend, i hope u will come to my home.

awakeningcoma said...

good review, ghajini is good, but still u havent seen the best, still in awaiting for my film. prepare ur review for my film.
viraIWill.

Unknown said...

Another Asin fan :)

Jeevan said...

Ambi - thanks friend. Documentary are full of knowledge.

Jeevan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeevan said...

awakening - Thanks Friend. waiting for u r New movie, sekeram arambinga.

Jeevan said...

angel - you too, asin fan. how many fans are there in the world for asin, thalai suthudhu.

Unknown said...

ioio naan asin fan ille Jeevan, naan innum asin padam paakale. I just meant that you are another Asin fan :) Blog la enge paathalum asin mania dhaan polarukku :)

Anonymous said...

I had to get it out of me someplace and also need someone to reassure me that its nit true.
Heard from a friend that Asin spent 3 days with Murugadoss before bagging gajini at hotel green park. The meeting is not something that can be spoken about in public it seems. Being a die hard Asin fan, I was shattered :(