Sunday, September 18, 2005

Blog Friends

After a week I log in to Yahoo Messenger. I was surprise to see Prabhu (adangappa) and Preethi had invited me to chat. Prabhu was online. First I have a doubt because his name was written Prabhu eswaran. I invited him to voice chat. It becomes surprise to here a voice Sollupa. He talks to in Tamil. This post is for Prabhu and Preethi. I thank them to invite me to chat with them. Chennai is a busy city, comparing to chennai, New York must be 10 times busy country. Prabhu had spent some minutes with me in his busy morning. I feel very happy talking with you Thanks Prabhu.


I like to chat with Preethi, I will chat with her soon, and I also like to have a voice chat with her. She had chosen me as his friend. Thanks Preethi. I received your mail u told that you also had a Muscular Dystrophy friend in your school when u studies. Prabhu is the first person that I talked from U.S. it was a thrill for me. I also told to my father and Mother that I talked to a U.S. Friend. They told me see how many friends you have be happy and freely talk with the, when I suddenly here Prabhu voice, my mouth was shut I do no what to tell. Because here before I dint talk to any out persons, only relatives. While seeing my blog friends I remember my school friends. Thanks Blog.

Dear Friends Thanks a lot. You all have encouraged my Uncle’s story. I like to put a post on my school friends, I will post soon.

My sister is in Mahabalipuram when she comes to chennai I will show yours comment to her, she will be very happy.

9 comments:

Adaengappa !! said...

Hi Jeevan,Nice knowing you..will talk more next time..take care of ur health..Cheers !!

Jeevan said...

Prasanna - it was surprize to hear a call from you. Thanks for your call dear. U come to chennai come to my home ok Welcom.

Jeevan said...

Prabu - Yes we should talk more, thanks.

PreethZzZ The Original said...

thx for the post... reali sweet of u... seeing it reali late... catch you online sometime.. .take care...

Jeevan said...

Preethi - Thanks, waiting for chat.

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Jeevan, I am glad you have some good friends now..including me.

Adengappa Prabhu is a great guy. He is one of the bloggers I talk to regularly.

I am a little concerned about when ( time) I can call you. Please let me know.

Please add me to your YM
venkitunarayanan@sbcglobal.net

Thank you

Jeevan said...

Venkitu Sir - Thanks friend, yes Prabhu is great friend. Soon i will add you on my Yahoo Messanger, what is ur Yahoo ID sir?

Jagan said...

hey jeeevan - i did add you to my yahoo msger long time back . never got a reply . try adding me - jaganpathra@yahoo.com . will definitely chat with u sometime :-)

Jeevan said...

Jagan - yes we will chat.